Bauer S17 Vapor X400 Skates
- Quarter Package:
- TrueForm Tech PU with X-Rib pattern
- Extra durable outer shell with extra rigidity for better overall performance and longevity
- Vapor's signature X-rib design (seen when looking at the rear of the boot) enhances performance for unparalleled response by providing strategic support throughout the ankle. The result is quicker acceleration and better stability through each stride.
- Microfiber to help to wick away moisture
- Ankle Padding:
- AnaForm ankle padding
- Tongue Construction:
- Two-piece white felt with a pro-inspired, traditional look
- Shaped EVA
- Injected TPR
- Blade Holder and Runner:
- Tuuk Lightspeed Pro with Tuuk stainless steel runners (not replaceable)
The Bauer Vapor X400 Skates are for the entry-level player who's looking for extra ankle support and overall durability. The X400 features a higher-end TrueForm Tech PU boot that is stiffer and more abrasion-resistant than in the past. It can also be baked so that it can mold to a player's foot for unique, custom fit. Since the holder, stainless steel runners and the two-piece felt tongue are modeled after the top-end skates, these look like skates the pro's use in the NHL.