Riedell Elara Boots
Introducing the all new Elara model from Riedell. A result of the culmination of intense research and design, the Elara offers the top-level skater strong support utilizing new materials and design. Learn more about the features below.
- Broader toe shape for added comfort and allows toes to lay flat
- Snug heel fit for better control
- Higher heel for better forward foot position
- Thermoplastic urethane provides strong foot support
- Will not absorb moisture
- EVA cushion midsole provides great impact absorption
- Highly consistent for blade tracking
- Military grade microfiber material
- Abrasion resistant and cut resistant
- Strong tensile strength
- Allows consistent blade sizing
- Allows for shorter blade for better maneuverability
- Provides ease of blade mounting
- Allows for better fit and wrap around the ankle and top
- Ergonomically-shaped boot promotes proper range of motion, support and comfort
- Easier break-in
- Contours to the shape of the foot, no heat molding required
- Patent pending polyurethane formula
- 30% lighter weight than other polyurethane materials
- Breathable polyurethane sock liner for improved moisture protection and durability
- Abrasion and wear resistant top covering
- Increased height provides better forward position on blade
- Provides impact absorption
- Lightweight & strong
Professional Fit Care
The Elara is built using pre-molded and pre-formed materials that eliminate/reduce the need for heat molding and the use of a skate oven.
The Elara can be carefully heat-molded, but Riedell does not authorize the use of a heat oven to heat the boots.
Fit adjustments should only be done on the Elara with a localized heat source by a trained and skilled skate specialist.