Ultima MX7105 Matrix Elite Blades
The Ultima MX7105 Matrix Elite has an aircraft aluminum chassis which makes it super lightweight, meaning reduced fatigue and higher jumps.
AUS8 Stainless steel runners provide Matrix blades with harder edges which stay sharp longer, requiring fewer sharpenings.
The 8' Rocker, Toe Pick design and 27" radius profile in front match John Wilson Pattern 99 blades, allowing easy transition from Pattern 99 blades to the lighter, and more advanced Matrix Elite blades.
Matrix Elite vs Pattern 99 Revolution
Ultima Matrix blades feature an extremely strong but lightweight 7000 Aircraft Aluminum chassis with Stainless Steel runner. The combination of advanced materials and design creates a superior blade; 17% lighter than Revolution Blades.
Matrix blades utilize Premium Grade Stainless Steel, which is harder than the carbon steel utilized in the Revolution blade. The result is a faster blade with enhanced edge control and less frequent sharpening.
The Taper Design in our Advanced Series delivers quieter performance and better grip with the ice.
- Runner: AUS8 Stainless Steel stays sharper for longer. Side Honed for quieter edges
- Chassis: Lightweight aircraft aluminum
- Toe Pick: Straight cut
- Radius Profile in Front: 27"
- Rocker: 8'
- Heel: Standard
- Radius of Hollow: 7/16"
- Usage: Advanced Elite / All Double and Triple Jumps
- Weight of size 9.50" blade - 230g
- Elizaveta Tuktamysheva - Matrix Supreme
- Evgeni Plushenko - Matrix Supreme
- Eric Radford - Matrix Freestyle
- Yuko Kavaguti - Matrix Supreme
- Jason Brown - Matrix Supreme
- Alexandr Petrov - Matrix Supreme
- Nam Nguyen - Matrix Supreme
- Maxim Koviun - Matrix Freestyle
- Kanako Murakami - Utlima Freestyle
- Maria Artemjeva - Matrix Supreme
- Alena Leonova - Matrix Supreme
- Karen Chen - Matrix Supreme
- So Youn Park - Matrix Supreme