Green Biscuit 'Roller Hockey' Puck
The Green Biscuit™ Roller Hockey Puck is a revolutionary creation that’s improving the way roller hockey is meant to be played. This puck performs most similarly to an ice hockey puck. It’s patented 2-piece design allows more control of the puck. No more bouncing pucks or struggling to control a puck that’s on edge. Saucing the puck has never been easier and you feel the puck when you trap passes. Made with a slightly softer plastic than other Green Biscuit™ pucks, the Roller Hockey Puck allows you to shoot the puck on net and can withstand the impact with goal posts.
- Made for indoor roller hockey games on sport court, wood and smooth outdoor surfaces
- Ideal for league and tournament roller hockey games
- It’s 2-piece design absorbs vibrations & prevents the puck from flipping up and bouncing
- 6 plastic pegs on each side allows the puck to slide effortlessly
- Weight: 3.6 ounces
- Plays like a real puck on ice!
- Ideal for beginners up to pros
- Makes playing and training convenient and fun
- Great for roller hockey games on sport court and off-ice training
- Helps develop confidence and improve the three primary stickhandling skills: one-touch passing, toe-drags, and saucer passes