Ultima MX7150 Matrix Supreme Blades
The Ultima MX7150 Matrix Supreme has an aircraft aluminum chassis which makes it super lightweight, meaning reduced fatigue and higher jumps.
AUS8 Stainless steel runners provide Matrix blades with harder edges which stay sharp longer, requiring fewer sharpenings.
The 8' Rocker, Toe Pick design and 12" radius profile in front match John Wilson Gold Seal blades, allowing easy transition from Gold Seal blades to the lighter, and more advanced Matrix Supreme blades.
- Runner: AUS8 Stainless Steel stays sharper for longer. Side Honed for quieter edges
- Chassis: Lightweight aircraft aluminum
- Toe Pick: Cross cut
- Radius Profile in Front: 12"
- Rocker: 8'
- Heel: Standard
- Radius of Hollow: 7/16"
- Usage: Advanced Elite / All Double and Triple Jumps
- Weight of size 9.50" blade - 230g
- Elizaveta Tuktamysheva - Matrix Supreme
- Evgeni Plushenko - Matrix Supreme
- Eric Radford - Matrix Freestyle
- Yuko Kavaguti - Matrix Supreme
- Jason Brown - Matrix Supreme
- Alexandr Petrov - Matrix Supreme
- Nam Nguyen - Matrix Supreme
- Maxim Koviun - Matrix Freestyle
- Kanako Murakami - Utlima Freestyle
- Maria Artemjeva - Matrix Supreme
- Alena Leonova - Matrix Supreme
- Karen Chen - Matrix Supreme
- So Youn Park - Matrix Supreme